Helhund Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The valley of the Helhunds. A wide vale, white with snow and the dotting of thick pine forests. The place is filled with animals who wander restricted by the laws of nature. None who kill are without judgement, the judges are the Hunds of Lady Hel.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandpiper & Kadence

The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:31 am

The bear shook Harlequin off. It growled, but spotting the young pup, something in him was unsettling, it growled, backing up slowly, inch by inch.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:02 am

Harlequin hit the ground on his side and used to momentum to roll over and onto his feet. He watched the bear backing off and turned to see what was frightening it. It was just Russo, little, nonthreatening Russo. He became instantly suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:43 pm

"Sorry," It growled, before thundering back from whence it came. The little pup looked a little upset, sitting down and whining faintly. He thought he knew that particular bear. She seemed familiar...but his mind block...
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Harley stared questioningly and then pushed the blood-sucking tick of a question, "What the hell just happened?" out of his mind. It didn't matter. All that mattered was that he was hungry and Russo was demonstrating his hunting skills. "Come on, bud. Let us go get the girls."
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:49 pm

Russo nodded and followed Harlequin, his enthusiasm rekindled.

The bear lumbered into her cave, her heart aching. She remembered her alliance with that Rot, and her promise to care for Russo. When his real dad died, she raised him until her was 4 years old, when he was kidnapped.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:06 pm

(I wonder where Amorette is? My muse is sputtering like a damp flame.)

Night descended like a spider on a fly, ensnaring the forest in its web and slowly, slowly changing the sky from blue to red and gold, and then eventually sapphire with stars glowing like diamonds. Harlequin absorbed every moment of it, his eyes like onyx mirrors, reflecting the heavenly bodies in his pupils as he was under the influence of its splendor, finding himself far from the secular world. He and Russo had come back to Jaik, Sandpiper, and Eireen, and shortly after that he'd meandered off a bit, into a clearing where he could better view the sky. He sighed, content yet conflicted. He mulled over the day's events, still hungry but now full of questions. The things to ponder seemed to amount endlessly, but very few answers manifested themselves.

A few miles away a pair of Hunds rested under the silver light of the moon, one a male so black that the shadows envied him. He was Corvus. The other a female, white as freshly fallen snow with piercing black eyes that seemed to radiate innocence. They were siblings, the male asleep while the female, Cygnus, kept watch.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:30 am

Russo, in the face of his past, had already began to show physical strength. His build was lean, but with wiry muscle throughout.

Malchiek was trotting about, searching out for females to join his rot. He smirked, smelling two females very close to him.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:24 pm

Harley sighed, his mind longing to wander beyond this territory. "Russo, girls," he started, looking down at his paws and raking his nails over the dirt. "I think I'm going to be going, maybe start my own rot somewhere else," he looked around, then back at his paws. "I hope to see you all in the future, but I feel that there are things elsewhere that I must see. I am no longer content with the restriction of the valley." He gave a slight nod before walking up to Eireen and Sandpiper, licking each of their foreheads affectionately and pulling playfully on Russo's ear. A part of him didn't want to leave them, but he had to explore in hopes of discovering more of his past.

Corvus's ears twitched, but he didn't stir. His mind's uneasiness did not manage to wake him. Cygnus on the other hand looked around, nose twitching curiously at a new scent. She prodded her brother with a paw, waking his pudgy butt up.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:37 am

"No!' Russo ran up to Harlequin, yapping. "I wanna go with you!" He looked up to Harlequin with pleading eyes. Eireen trotted up beside Russo, smiling. "I'll go too, you seem like a great hund."
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:01 am

Harlequin looked down at Russo, a smile tugging at his visage. "Of course you can come," he said to the pup, glad. He looked over at Eireen and nodded, now with an unsuppressible crooked grin.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:32 pm

Russo grinned widely, his tail moving like an airplane propeller. Eireen nodded respectfully, eyes. Sandpiper mumbled a goodbye as Russo and Eireen trotted up to Harlequin and licked under his chin, signifying their submission to him.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Harlequin's tail wagged, shaking off most of the snow until a little white nub swung to and fro. He looked over to Sandpiper, countenance saturated with sadness. His eyes reluctantly said goodbye, though he couldn't quite bring his lips to utter the same. He would miss her.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:40 am

Sandpiper nodded, noting that Harlequin was lost for words. She smiled ruefully, happy that he was, but a little sad he had to leave. She'd liked him alot.

Eireen gave Sandpiper a comforting lick, smiling as well. The maned female chuckled, tossing a bit of snow. The green hund leapt backwards, surprised. "Gotcha!" They touched noses before Eireen loped over to Harlequin's side.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:28 pm

Harlequin began to walk forward, not really sure where they'd be going first, but knowing the longer they stayed the more the goodbye would hurt.

(I made my Volf thing... too lazy to make paws... xD)
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:40 pm

(I saw, she's so cute)

Eireen and Russo followed their leader dutifully, smiles on their muzzles. Sandpiper looked after them, trying to blink back the tears. She tried not to attach to others, but somehow, Eireen and Harlequin had warmed up to her. She'd miss them for sure.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:20 am

(...what now? xD)
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:12 pm

(maybe start the new topic)
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:17 am

As Declaar watched the other hunds leave, he knew they would never encounter again, for dark times were approaching. Hund would turn against hund, and the valley would fall into chaos. He sighed heavily, and after one final gasp, he fell to the ground. He was a father, a leader,and an innovator. He was the first to mark his white pelt with the painstakingly thick tar, and now, he was dead.

Declaar's body was never found, therefore no hund knew why or how he died. Many said because of old age, but his only son, Renoir, knew the true reason. His father stopped breathing on his own, out of choice, to lure the Smilodemons away from his family. His final act was one of true love.

((Declaar, my baby, is dead D: or is he?))
Back to top Go down
http://amourette2013.deviantart.com/
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:03 am

(XDDDD I'm sorry, but that made me crack up...he just randomly died. Anywho, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NUUUU!

Just thinking about things, and I think I'm going to refer to Declaar as Declassy from now on... If that's okay... lolz)
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:27 pm

((Haha Declassy? XD So now what?))
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:10 pm

(Erm...I dunno. Harley started a pack? I'm waiting on Cheshire for her next batch of customs, which should have Eros (new hund) on it.)
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:12 pm

((Hmm, so since Declaar died, that leaves Danatelle as a widow. She's a loner now, so maybe she'll wander on your territory?))
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:24 pm

( >:3 Perhaps she will. Note: Harley's kinda PMS'ing, he is having a bit of a genetic-disorder crisis. He is growing what appears to be a third set of horns? Who knows. Maybe it's just a rash. Whatever. xD)
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:48 am

(wow, I missed a ton. But NOOO! Well, looks like Sandpiper has to deal with a depressed Renoir..
They are just so cute!)
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:27 pm

((Yup xD))

When Renoir heard that his father was dead, he went into depression. He wouldn't hunt, eat, or even talk. He just sat alone in his den, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next