Helhund Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The valley of the Helhunds. A wide vale, white with snow and the dotting of thick pine forests. The place is filled with animals who wander restricted by the laws of nature. None who kill are without judgement, the judges are the Hunds of Lady Hel.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greeting Cave

Go down 
+3
Martini
Holt and Marcie
amourette2013
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
amourette2013

amourette2013

Greeting Cave Empty
PostSubject: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:03 pm

Here, everyone can have their Hunds chat with each other, a chat room.
Back to top Go down
http://amourette2013.deviantart.com/
amourette2013

amourette2013

Greeting Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:04 pm

"Hello?" Said the female hund named Sheesa, "is there anyone out there?"
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

Greeting Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:32 pm

Her brother younger Declarr replied, "I don't think so, lets go." and they left the now empty cave.
Back to top Go down
Holt and Marcie

Holt and Marcie

Greeting Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:25 am

Marcie strolled toward the cave just as two hunds were coming out. A snarl touched her lips, but composure was soon found as she flashed them a wary smile. "Hellooo," she purred, head tilting to the side as she looked the two over.
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

Greeting Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:53 pm

They both smiled, "Marcie, how are you doing?" asked black Declarr. "Do you like the new home Martini found us? He would make a great alpha. But he would need a female..." said the smaller Sheesa. They all started walking back into the warmer, cozier cave, and everyone sat down.
Back to top Go down
Holt and Marcie

Holt and Marcie

Greeting Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:44 am

Marcie followed the two into the cave, shaking tar and blood stained frame free of snow. "Martini?" she asked, never having met a hund by that name. "I'm not interested in joining any rots, however. I was simply passing through." Marcie and her mate, Holt, were lost souls, both wandering aimlessly through the valley without a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

Greeting Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:21 pm

"He is our, pack leader, almost, as you would say. My sister and I live here." He smiled at the two mates. "Do you have puppies?" Sheesa asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Holt and Marcie

Holt and Marcie

Greeting Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:33 pm

Marcie felt rage boil from her stomach, and spew from her mouth in the form of a growl. Saying anything in regards to pups was a big no no around this female. Hackles rose, but she managed to calm herself. "We have no such thing," she snarled, forcing herself to sit so that her posture wasn't terribly aggressive. A deep breath was taken, and it aided in calming her some. They didn't know, they'd no way of knowing. Best to just let it pass.

[Holt isn't here ic]
Back to top Go down
Martini
Admin
Martini

Greeting Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:00 am

(im loving this)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/cheshiresmile7/cheshiresmiles#!
amourette2013

amourette2013

Greeting Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:46 pm

Declarr made a note not to ask this female about pups ever again. "Do you like it here, even though you only are visiting?" asked Sheesa
Back to top Go down
Holt and Marcie

Holt and Marcie

Greeting Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:49 pm

Marcie rolled her shoulders, considering the girl's question. "I suppose, but I like a lot of places in the valley. I can't call any of them home, however." She smiled at the two, raising to her four. "I wish you luck on your ventures but I fear I must go..." Sorrow still clung to her heart, and she needed to clear her head.
Back to top Go down
TheBlindHund-Apax

TheBlindHund-Apax

Greeting Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:21 pm

While walking down a snowy path,leading to somewhere,a new scent filled my nostrils with curiosity. Continuing to follow the scent and noticed there were more than one hund in the area.Feeling uncomfortable,I had a strong egar to meet the new hunds in the area.Soon the scent became so strong that I must be in the same place where those hunds were.Sniffing around I figured I must be near a cave,warm moist air,the smell of soft dirt on the cave floor,[yup,this is a cave alright].As I curiously enter the cave,I found my heart thumping,knowing there are hunds I have never met in the cave made me a little nerves , but I tuffened up and remembered this feeling is not like me.I walked in and said with low caution tone,"um.....hey,am I enterrupting anything?I'm kinda new to the area and found myself here in this warm cave.My name is Apax".
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

Greeting Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:23 pm

Sheesa said to Apax, smiling, "No, you're fine. I'm Sheesa, and this is my brother, Declarr." and she pointed to the black hund. Declarr said, "Nice mane." and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Holt and Marcie

Holt and Marcie

Greeting Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:16 am

Marcie found the entrance of the cave blocked, her exit thwarted by a male who'd made his way toward them. Annoyance struck her but she let it pass as quickly as it came. "Not really," she droned, her mouth forming a hard thin line. Long billowing tail flicked as she turned her head to look behind her at the two others. Hackles rose slightly as she was uncomfortable around so many strangers without her mate there, not that she couldn't take care of herself, of course.

[Thought I'd pop in the vally and post sum stuff 8D wonder if anyone checks this anymore]
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

Greeting Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:59 am

Kirin sat quietly as the hunds chatted, chuckling to himself as he waited for them to notice he'd been sitting there. Helios, the young pup who always seemed to be nearby made a splish as he fell in the mud. Kirin sighed as some heads turned. "My apologies. This one is a klutz."
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

Greeting Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:37 am

Declaar smiled warmly at the puppy, saying, "It's fine." Sheesa yawned, lying down, pushing her mane out of her face. She was heavily pregnant with her and Xorro's pups, while Declaar's had already been born.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

Greeting Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 3:33 pm

Kirin smiled, noting Sheesa's mane. "Forgive my insolence, but you remind me of my daughter. She's around 20 now, I think." His unseeing eyes crinkled at the edges. Helios pawed at the elder, who jokingly pushed him back into the mud. "Uncle Kirin, c'mon n' play!" Kirin sighed and pinned Helios down with one paw.
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

Greeting Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:59 pm

Sheesa looked up at the elder, and smiled. "It's fine. What is your daughter's name?" she asked, standing up.

Xorro walked into the den, and stood next to Sheesa, not saying a word.

Declaar went near the mouth of the cave, looking for Danatelle's scent.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

Greeting Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:14 am

"Sandpiper...Her mother had strange taste," Kirin chuckled happily, then sneezed randomly.

Helios wandered off toward the den where his family lived, bored with not being able to play with the old man.
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

Greeting Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:38 pm

Sheesha laughed along with him, saying, "As did mine, my name is Sheesha."
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

Greeting Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:03 pm

"Well, at least she wasn't the only one," Kirin chuckled. "I think Sandpiper would like you...even though she undoubtably drag you into all sorts of crazy schemes. If I had a say in naming her, I would have called her 'Spitfire', because she is just a ball of energy with a hot temper. She's more like my brother, than me." A far off look sheered over his eyes as he took a walk down memory lane.

"Oh shut up, old guy. I'm standing right here," a voice came from across the clearing. A tar-coated hund with a red stripe on her nose was raising one eyebrow. Her mane shook as she trotted over.
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

Greeting Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:06 pm

Declaar looked at the tar marked hund with curiosity. As far as he knew, he was the only hund with the mark of the Lady Hel. In his Rot, to be covered almost completely in Tar means you have saved a hund from a smilodon and slain the creature, or aided someone in it. Walking over to her, he said politely, "Hello, my name is Declaar."

Sheesha smirked at her younger brother, and said, "I'm Sheesha. Your father was just talking about you."

Last edited by Declaar and Sheesha on Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

Greeting Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 7:15 pm

"Hey, I'm Sandpiper. Nice to meet ya," Sandpiper nodded to them respectfully. She noticed how Declaar looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "Something I can help ya with?"

Kirin smiled happily as his daughter's scent filled his nose. It'd been so long...
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

Greeting Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 8:09 pm

Declaar replied quietly and calmly, "Is your pelt naturally like that?"

Sheesha glared at her brother, knowing the question came off rude.

Xorro went near the mouth of the cave, and left.

Geovanni walked into the cave, overwhelmed by the stench of the hunds. She sat alone, embarrassed by her lack of a tail.

Aristotle also walked into the den, being trailed by Luz, the Smilodon.

Luz wasn't fully grown, he was still a cub. His white pelt was marked with mud, like a helhund.

((Working on refs for all of these ^^))
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

Greeting Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:07 am

(cool)

"Nah, I got it for killing a young Smilodon that attacked Da's rot. It was nothing but a big baby," Sandpiper shrugged, "Anybody coulda done it."

Kirin shook his head, "Sandpiper, it took seven hunds to kill a fully grown one, and 4 of them died doing it. You were lucky it was just a baby."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greeting Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave Empty

Back to top Go down

Greeting Cave
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Helhund Realms :: Family Dens-
Jump to: